- We ship to most countries from the USA
- For international shipping, the customer is responsible for all additional charges incurred by the destination country upon receipt of their package.
- In some cases, there will be VAT (Value Added Tax), other taxes, customs duties and/or fees levied by your destination country. These additional charges for taxes or customs clearance charges are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Unfortunately, we cannot estimate what the charges may be since customs and taxation policies vary widely from country to country.
- In some cases, customs clearance procedures are required; under these circumstances, delays may occur.
- For further details, please contact your destination local customs office or visit their official website so you are aware before placing an order.
Returns and Refunds
Methods of Payments
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Check, Money Order, PayPal